LEEGA parallel distribution cabinet control system can achieve parallel operation of multiple units and set and adjust PLC program, make automatic synchronization and distribute load based on different needs of users on the electric use so that the generator set operates more scientifically, rationally and more economically.
1.Parallel control system adopts the all-digital liquid crystal display and has remote intelligent monitoring with communication interfaces. Each unit has the automatic synchronization and automatic parallel function.
2.When the power supply load of a unit is close to 80% of the rated capacity (adjustable), the system will automatically send the “unit increase instruction” so that the standby unit automatically starts. After automatic synchronization, the automatic parallel operation is made and active load is automatically divided equally. When the power supply unit fails, the system will automatically break failed unit and send the “unit increase instruction” so that the standby unit automatically start and automatic switching is made for power supply.
3.In the case that the two units are put into use, if the total load is less than 20% (adjustable), the system will send the “unit reduction” signal, so that the operating standby unit releases loads with removal of parallel operation and automatically shuts down after maintenance operation.
4.Units up to 32 can be in parallel operation.
1. The analog logic control power is replaced by the digital mode;
2. The operation is more simple and convenient and the performance is improved;
3. Save fuel and prolong the unit life;
4. Stable power supply voltage and frequency with high quality;
5. Centralized management and more flexible power dispatching;
6. Full automatic digital control parallel operation to avoid human errors;
7. Suitable for 220 / 127V, 400/230V, 480/277V and other voltage conditions
1. Self-provided power grid operation, unit operation or multi-unit operation
2. Voltage and frequency control;
3. Frequency and voltage comparison to achieve unit synchronization;
4. Active / reactive load distribution;
5. Startup and shutdown program control;
6. Unit detection and protection;